Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mini Nutella Brownies


Easy as 1, 2, 3 recipe! Believe it or not but I had my first nutella when i was in 7th grade! When sitting at my lunch \table with all of my good friends, i always wondered why they ate sandwiches with plain melted chocolate. Then i soon realized that they weren't just ANY chocolate . . . they were chocolate with hazelnuts with a few more ingredients! This discovery made me fall in love with Nutella and I just can't get enough of it :) Try this recipe out if you really love to taste that chocolaty hazelnut taste!

Ingredients:
1 cup Nutella
2 eggs
10 tbsp flour
Chopped walnuts for topping (optional)

Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line your mini cupcake pan with paper liners.
  2. Whisk together nutella, eggs, and flour until well combined. Scoop 2 teaspoons of mixture into each liner and top with chopped walnutes. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment